Air Liquide Healthcare are the authorised UK distributor of the Tandem Diabetes Care innovative t:slim X2™ Insulin Pump. The latest version of the t:slim X2™ features Control-IQ™ Technology – an advanced hybrid closed-loop technology designed to help increase time in range, as measured by CGM, by predicting and helping prevent both highs and lows.
t:slim X2 Insulin Pump
The pump’s sleek design is combined with a host of advanced features:
- The pump that gets updated, not outdated. The t:slim X2 is the only pump that allows you to remotely update features via a personal computer.
- 38% smaller than other CGM enabled pumps (around the size of your credit card) and can hold up to 300 units of insulin.
- With all the information you need provided by intuitive menus you can track and make adjustments anytime.
- Coupled with touchscreen technology, the t:slim X2 is simple to learn, teach and use.
- Personalise your pump with up to six unique profiles to tailor your insulin delivery to your changing needs throughout the day.
“t:slim X2 with a choice of two algorithms”
Keeping your blood glucose in range can be stressful and time consuming. Control-IQ is an advanced hybrid closed-loop technology designed to help increase time in range, as measured by CGM, helping reduce both highs and lows.
- Automatically adjusts insulin levels based on Dexcom G6® continuous glucose monitoring (CGM) readings.
- Delivers automatic correction boluses using predicted CGM values for 30 minutes in the future and makes a maximum of one automated correction per hour to help prevent hyperglycaemia.
- Includes optional settings for Sleep and Exercise that adjust range of treatment values for more control.
- Allows the user to manually bolus for meals.
- Cannot be used with Basal-IQ® Technology – only one algorithm can be used at any one time.
Learn more here
“People with Diabetes can set goals and achieve them. When I was in my teens, I didn’t want a pump but it’s helped me significantly. It’s eliminated overnight hypos and the Control-IQ function on the t:slim linking with the Dexcom G6 helps me to safely climb mountains and cycle hundreds of miles a year. Diabetes never goes away but it doesn’t stop you doing what you want in life!”
Whether you’re asleep, hard at work, exercising, or just going about your day, the t:slim X2 Insulin Pump with Basal-IQ® Technology can help you spend less time worrying about lows and more time living your life.
Basal-IQ Technology is a predictive low-glucose algorithm, which predicts and helps reduce the frequency and duration of low-glucose events. The technology works alongside the Dexcom G6® Continuous Glucose Monitoring (CGM) to operate in the background without constant input from the user.
Learn more here.
We offer face to face or online training based on the choice of the pump user and their healthcare team. We also have a range of additional online training modules for all users, regardless of their chosen method of training.
You can view all our instructional videos for pump users here…
“My t:slim X2 online training was super easy, thorough and really enjoyable” – Claire
At Air Liquide Healthcare, our purpose is simple: to protect lives through innovative healthcare products, services, and support. We proudly partner with the NHS to deliver a quality, value for money service. We do this by always putting the patient at the centre of everything that we do. We represent:
- Over 15 years experience
- Over 40,000 patients supported
- Over 200 highly qualified, committed staff
Our mission? Making Diabetes Easier.
We understand you might have questions, to contact us… Visit our website: www.makingdiabeteseasier.com
Call us on: 0800 0121 560 (UK) or 1800 12 4912 (IRE)