Egg-citing Easter Fun For The Whole Family!
31 Mar 2021
The Easter break is all about taking time out with the family and we can also have lots of fun being active with each other in either the house or garden with these 5 great races for your Egg-citing easter Fun day:
1. Egg and spoon race! Why not set up some soft household/garden objects to navigate around. Try the best out of 5 races to improve your skills and keep more active.
2. Paint or decorate some real hard-boiled eggs with the family and have an egg rolling race!
3. Hold a bunny hop relay race around the house or garden.
4. Egg Head! How far can you all walk whilst balancing a boiled egg on your head.
5. Finishing off with a game of Duck, Duck Goose!
Finally if you need support managing exercise around your diabetes please see the play button at the bottom of your DigiBete App and choose the exercise button.
Have a lovely Easter
from Team DB