The Omnipod DASH® System
A simple and discreet way to deliver insulin.
The Omnipod DASH® System is a tubeless insulin management system that provides continuous insulin delivery for up to 3 days (up to 72 hours)1 and is available for people with type 1 diabetes of all ages.
It consists of just 2 primary parts:
- A tubeless, wearable, waterproof2 Pod
- A touch-screen Personal Diabetes Manager (PDM).
What is Pod Therapy?
- Rather than multiple daily injections, or a traditional tubed insulin pump, Pod Therapy uses a wearable Pod that delivers insulin.
- Place the Pod almost anywhere you would inject insulin. Placement is easy and completed at the touch of a button, without even seeing a needle.
- The Pod communicates wirelessly3 with the Omnipod DASH® PDM to program insulin delivery. The Pod houses a built-in 200-unit insulin reservoir, providing up to 3 days (up to 72 hours)1 of continuous insulin delivery.
Try a free Sample Pod*
If you are wondering what it feels like to wear a Pod, click on the link below to get a non-functioning sample Pod*. Please note that you should speak with your diabetes healthcare provider to assess your suitability for the Omnipod DASH® Insulin Management System.
Want to find out more? Join a virtual 'Show & Tell':
Live product demonstration.
Overview of the virtual onboarding process.
An opportunity to ask your questions about the Omnipod DASH® System.
Learn about the Omnipod DASH®System and hear experiences from our Podders®
Visit our website: www.omnipod.com for further information and resources.
or give our Omnipod® Product Specialist team a call on 0800 011 6132** (option 4) who can help answer any questions you may have about the Omnipod DASH® System.
Suitability for the Omnipod DASH® Insulin Management System should be discussed with a qualified Healthcare Provider.
1Up to 72 hours of insulin delivery
2The Pod has a waterproof IP28 rating for up to 7.6 metres for up to 60 minutes. The PDM is not waterproof.
3At start-up, the Pod and Personal Diabetes Manager must be adjacent and touching. During normal operation, the Personal Diabetes Manager must be within 1.5 metres of the Pod.
*The Sample Pod is a needle-free Pod that does not deliver insulin. PDM is not included.
**Your call may be monitored and recorded for quality monitoring purposes. Calls to 0800 numbers are free from local landlines, but other networks may charge for these calls
©2022 Insulet Corporation. Omnipod, the Omnipod logo, DASH, the DASH logo, Simplify Life and Podder are trademarks or registered trademarks of Insulet Corporation in the USA and other various jurisdictions. All rights reserved.
1 King St, Hammersmith London W6 9HR. INS-OS-06-2019-00014 v3.
Refer to the Omnipod DASH® Insulin Management System User Guide at omnipod.com for complete safety information including indications, contraindications, warnings, cautions, and instructions.