JDRF's Fusion Event – Type 1 Diabetes Tech and Devices for Children and Young People - 4th December
30 Nov 2021
JDRF are hosting a free online event on Saturday 4th December from 10am until 1:35pm. It’s for parents of children and young people living with type 1 diabetes who use, or are interested in, technology and devices to help manage type 1 diabetes and want to learn more about the latest and advanced tech.
Join the event to hear from people using type 1 diabetes technology and devices, diabetes professionals and the technology and medical device companies.
By the end of the event you will:
- understand what devices and technology are available to help manage type 1 diabetes
- have found out how to access diabetes technology through the NHS
- have met like minded individuals and heard how they manage their type 1 diabetes
- have met the medical technology companies and had an opportunity to ask questions
- know what new tech is on the horizon
- know how JDRF can help with technology access problems
The event is free and you can register for it by clicking the following link: Register Here
Many thanks from Team DB : )